Fradkin Fine Construction
About Fradkin Fine Construction
Fradkin Fine Construction combines a strong emphasis on sustainable construction practices with an equally strong commitment to using the finest available materials and maintaining a positive, enjoyable working relationship with our clients and their design professionals.
Focusing on craftsmanship and collaboration, every Fradkin Fine Construction project combines the creativity and imagination of our clients, the experience and expertise of architects and designers and the dedication, talent, and artistry of our accomplished crew members and expert sub-contractors.
We are proud to be a member of the United States Green Building Council, a “Built Green” builder and a member of the Northwest Eco-Building Guild. Our projects have won AIA Home of the Month Awards and have been featured in Dwell Magazine, Pacific Magazine, Luxe Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens and the Seattle Times.
We are looking for a multi-skilled Lead Carpenter who will be responsible for carpentry work in the building and remodeling of residential and commercial buildings.
- Reading plans or instructions, finish carpentry, framing, hanging crown moldings, installing board ups, installing window/door casings and baseboards, installing fixtures and hardware.
- Using hand and power tools and checking the accuracy of completed work.
- Rough framing of walls, ceilings, and roof.
- Shoring erection, repair/replace patios, decks, doors, cabinets, appliances and necessary demolition to repair.
- May also include drywall installation, tape and texture work.
- Other qualifications and responsibilities might arise as deemed necessary by circumstances.
- Must have carpentry experience and knowledge of remodeling.
- Proficiency in all trades, including; electrical wiring, masonry, finish carpentry and painting experience
- Must have a strong work ethic and take pride in all work.
- The ability to work efficiently without wasting materials and possessing reliable transportation and tools
- Must possess sufficient visual acuity to read building codes, blueprints, and drawings.