Fradkin Fine Construction
Fradkin Fine Construction combines a strong emphasis on sustainable construction practices with an equally strong commitment to using the finest available materials and maintaining a positive, enjoyable working relationship with our clients and their design professionals.
Focusing on craftsmanship and collaboration, every Fradkin Fine Construction project combines the creativity and imagination of our clients, the experience and expertise of architects and designers and the dedication, talent, and artistry of our accomplished crew members and expert sub-contractors.
We are proud to be a member of the United States Green Building Council, a “Built Green” builder and a member of the Northwest Eco-Building Guild. Our projects have won AIA Home of the Month Awards and have been featured in Dwell Magazine, Pacific Magazine, Luxe Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens and the Seattle Times.
We are seeking a General Laborer to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work as instructed by supervisors, maintain sites, and clean & organize throughout projects.
- Site cleanups, material handling, general construction labor
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in construction is preferred
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Willing to work hard and get along with others
- Ability to handle physical workload