Fradkin Fine Construction
Fradkin Fine Construction combines a strong emphasis on sustainable construction practices with an equally strong commitment to using the finest available materials and maintaining a positive, enjoyable working relationship with our clients and their design professionals.
Focusing on craftsmanship and collaboration, every Fradkin Fine Construction project combines the creativity and imagination of our clients, the experience and expertise of architects and designers and the dedication, talent, and artistry of our accomplished crew members and expert sub-contractors.
We are proud to be a member of the United States Green Building Council, a “Built Green” builder and a member of the Northwest Eco-Building Guild. Our projects have won AIA Home of the Month Awards and have been featured in Dwell Magazine, Pacific Magazine, Luxe Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens and the Seattle Times.
In this role, you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Lead Carpenter and construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
- Helping install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
- Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
- Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
- Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
- Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
- Cutting timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber
- Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking
- Must have carpentry experience and knowledge of remodeling.
- Must have a strong work ethic and take pride in all work.
- The ability to work efficiently without wasting materials and possessing reliable transportation and tools
- Must possess sufficient visual acuity to read building codes, blueprints, and drawings.